COVID-19 WHAT TO EXPECT
New Policies and Procedures (subject to change as Ministry of Health and CMTO guidelines change)
Everyone will receive a covid-19 pre-screening questionnaire via email 2-3 days prior to your scheduled appointment. Please make sure to check your email, fill in the questionnaire and return it prior to your appointment...this is mandatory in order to receive treatment.
1. Please only arrive on time for your appointment and wait outside in your car or at the door until we notify you to come in as we cannot have people sitting in our reception area anymore, your therapist will greet you at the door.
2. Please arrive wearing your own cloth or surgical mask as it will be necessary for the duration of your treatment. All therapists will also be wearing masks during treatment and while within close contact (6ft).
3. Upon entry of the clinic you must sanitize or wash your hands immediately before entering any treatment room.
4. Upon entry of the clinic we must go through the same covid-19 screening tool again to make sure your health status has not changed.
5. After treatment you are to remain in the treatment room until your therapist accompanies you to the reception room so that there is minimal chance of contact with anyone else.
6. We have a POS machine that has tap availability for payment or e-transfer is accepted as well. Booking future appointments can be done before you leave or via text/email with your therapist
7. Please come to your appointment alone, unless you are bringing a child for an appointment. There will be no one allowed to be waiting in the waiting room at this time.
We are adding extra time between clients to minimize potential interaction with other clients. Proper hygiene and cleaning/disinfecting protocols have always been something we have done however due to COVID-19 we are required to add some additional disinfecting procedures to go above and beyond for both your safety and ours.
In good health,
The Advanced Health Team